Provenance Companies is looking for passionate employees with a range of skill sets. Candidates must be self-starting, independent, resourceful, and goal-oriented.
Provenance is involved in many diverse facets of the architectural salvage and reclaimed material industry. From deconstruction to processing, retail sales to custom design and fabrication, we go above and beyond to provide our clients with top of the industry service.
We are currently looking for a motivated, self-starting individual to join our team at the entry level. This position requires a minimum of 35 hours a week. A one-hour paid lunch is provided. Scheduling varies from week to week and requires some weekends and overtime.
- Working knowledge of square and linear footage and the ability to calculate measurements accurately
- Experience driving a forklift and box truck.
- Experience with shop tools including, but not limited to sliding miter saw, table saw, circular saw, and cordless power tools.
- Knowledge of basic woodworking/carpentry principles.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to multitask, change gears quickly, and actively problem solve.
- Organizational skills and a self-starting attitude including assessing needs around the shop and weighing priorities.
- Emphasis on safely accomplishing tasks.
- A flexible schedule including ability to work early or late on short notice
- Some knowledge of computers and current software (email, Microsoft, search engines, etc.)
- Stacking, banding, and organizing reclaimed wood by hand and forklift.
- Filling customer orders and maintaining inventory.
- Receiving inventory from vendors, coordinating client deliveries with shipping partners, and making deliveries of wood and architectural elements with company box truck.
- Participation in facility cleaning and maintenance.
- Scheduling regular maintenance of company vehicles.
- Ordering and maintaining supplies with an eye towards operation requirements and budget.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.