Provenance Companies is looking for passionate employees with a range of skill sets. Our company is growing rapidly, and while most positions begin with a part-time trial period, ultimately we are interested in career-oriented candidates who are excited and committed towards laying the groundwork for new systems, capabilities, and products. Candidates must be self-starting, independent, resourceful, and goal-oriented.
Pay is competitive and will reflect your experience.
Candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references.
Selected individuals will be asked to come in for an interview.
Candidates should have an affinity for organization and be able to compile project specs, material qualities, and deliverable dates for varying streams of production. Candidate must also be able to manage professional client correspondence. This position would begin as part-time, but offers the possibility for growth.
- Talent for administrative tasks
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Ability to maintain databases and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with CAD, Rhino and/or Adobe Suite
- Assembling drawings packages
- Pulling square footages and verifying field dimensions
- Allocating material
- Confirming quality and quantities
- Producing drawings
- Material renderings and application of patterns to elevations
- Creating proposal packages and installation documents
- Final product inspection
- Coordinating crating for shipment
- Maintaining deliverable documents
- Compiling/updating dates, requesting approvals, production updates, scheduling deliveries
- To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.